It’s the Summer holidays! Time to get those rusty bikes from the shed working again with WD40 Flexible Smart Straw. The flexible straw makes it easier to reach those out of reach places, enabling a quick and clean fix!
WD-40 Flexible is the first product of its kind. It contains the same great formula, but with an ingenious innovation. A hard-wearing, heat-resistant, bendable straw that can be used for a wide variety of applications.
Unlike its Smart Straw predecessor it keeps its shape, so it is ideal for precision work in a wide variety of sectors.
Flexible also has a taller, thinner 400ml can which cleverly reduces overuse and waste, as well as allowing for a longer straw. The Spray 2 Ways technology and the 360° valve allow the product to be applied in almost any position. The Flexible Straw allows you to Reach The Unreachable!
What WD-40 Flexible does:
- Longer straw means you can reach the unreachable
- 360° valve allows use upright or upside down
- Flexible Straw allows wide and precise spray in difficult to reach places
- Displaces moisture to prevent rust and dry out in electrical systems
- Penetrates to loosen stuck parts
- Lubricates to make equipment run smoothly
- Removes oil, dirt, grease and grime
- Protects metal surfaces from rust and corrosion
- Easy to use
Use WD-40 Flexible Straw for:
- Trade & DIY applications
- Automotive applications
- Industrial applications
With the new flexible applicator, you’ve got two ways to spray; use the Flexible Straw for precision work and hard to reach areas, such as under sinks, inside chains, locks or rollers, then flip it down to use the wide angle spray eye for area coverage on surfaces. Whichever way you need to spray, you can rely on the clever 360° valve to work efficiently at every angle, including upside down.